Sunday, May 2, 2010

Je Sweets

get it?
it is a play on je suis
which is almost the extent of my french language knowledge
almost
as part of my real life
i am on the board of a private high school
which means
i do a bit of donating
this year
the big gala had a
french 
theme
with a french market

 i donated a  little something
for the auction
and
for the french market
i did a sweets table
modeled after
a sweet shoppe
i frequent
in my dreams
you can get the recipe for the 
marshmallows
and the 
truffles
* hubster made my signage, stickers
and the template for the eiffel  tower

bon bon!
( i have no clue if that is even french, but if i were french, which i am not, i would make it the newest french catch-phrase)

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. If I had a little girl, I would love to throw her a Madeleine party. That would be too cute. Of course, by the time I actually have kids Madeleine will be so outdated my kid will even wonder who the heck Hannah Montana is. Jeez...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. So creative, talented, and thoughtful. What a delightful, generous auction offering and delicacies. I wish I could be there and had a little girl to bid for. Hope it's a big success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Madeleine partry makes me drool! I love it! You are so talented and generous....what a sweetheart you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merveilleux! J'adore! And, no I haven't translated French since college. However, I know when people call each other pigs in French! LOL

    I cheated (http://www.languagehelpers.com/translation/English-French.php?translate=I+adore)

    I think your tables are tres beau!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your set-up looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable!!! I need to remember to check out the Madeline books from the library for my girls!!!
    Stopping in from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |