Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day Five of a Five Day Give-a-Way



We are at our last day of give-a-ways

and it has been a lot of fun for me
i hope it has for you too

I have a wonderful collection of nativity scenes from around the world that are among my most prized possessions.  I am always on the lookout for new sets, so when I came across an artisan in Italy that specialized in them, I knew I should purchase more than one. 

Today, I am giving away a clay nativity which was hand made in Italy
it is very small
about 2 1/2" high
and I think it is lovely
I particularly love the angel flying above the creche

I hope you win!
This is open to all followers--you don't have to live in the US to enter



How to win
1. you must be a follower
and if you are: you are automatically entered
2. you can get a second entry by making a comment
3. and a third entry by linking to this give-away on your blog 
(please let me know in your comment that you did)
4.  If you are on my "push-list" : you will be automatically entered.

Entries will be accepted until Midnight December 16th, 2009 PST. Winner will be randomly chosen on December 17th.
Good Luck

and if you really want to win..make sure you supply enough information so I can contact you!
The give-a-way for days 1 thru 4 are still open....you can link to them from the side bar on the right
NOW CLOSED

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |