Saturday, June 30, 2012

foodie pen pals

so
this is embarrassing
i usually have my camera poised
ready to snap a photo
of 
any food that meanders
in my line of vision
i have a look
that hubster knows
which indicates
don't touch
until i get a shot of it
we pause
like others do for prayer
for
photos

so
how it came to be
that
i opened my foodie pen pal package
loosing all sense of
decorum
dug in to the fudge
before taking a picture
is 
beyond
me
but it happened
i am embarrassed
mea culpa

however
i did
stop myself mid-way
resisting urges
to tear into the rest of the goodies
until i got this shot
i felt a little bad
for the darling gal who shopped for me
because
what do you get the girl
who says
oh
i like everything
it i almost as bad
as
i like nothing
but
look at the bounty

all things i love
(jam, tea, confections, crunchies)
a big huggy thank you to
azia
from
for the thoughtful prize!

thinking you might want to be a foodie pen pal?
you should
it is fun
check it out here
(you do not have to be a blogger to participate)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |