Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--no 43

Apologies for this coming up later than usual
i had a few blogger issues this weekend
but all is well
and we are up and running again!

a few announcements before we start

First
i have not heard from last week's winner FRESH PLATE
**if that is you, please contact me before 11:59pm (pst) wednesday june1--if i don't hear from her, i will be pulling a new winner

Second
i am going to change supper club from a weekly link up to a monthly link up. i hope you will continue to link up.  the supper club will also begin to do a more in depth features of you, with  publication of featured recipes on my twitter and facebook page. i also host a food swap page and website, and seasonal recipes will be featured there.
Beginning June...Tuesday Night Supper Club link will be up on the second tuesday of each month and we be available for 10 days.  don't forget to join up and don't forget to tell your friends!

my brother entered me into a chili cookoff
and i don't have a great recipe
but kira over at
linked up a version that looks wonderful

i have loads of parsley and hot peppers in the garden
and thinking this chimichurri sauce
is the perfect use of my bounty
*and what a gorgeous photo!
and
here's one for the over achiever's category
and then
filled them with chocolate
seriously!

let's see what you have been cooking up. don't forget we will move from a weekly to a monthly party beginning JUNE...so join us this week and then again JUNE 7th for our new launch.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. I'll be checking again soon for the monthly links!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I will be posting with your new format in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good! I like the more in depth features :)
    Good luck at the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my croissants! It's true they are kind of meant for the over achiever type/people with a lot of time on their hands type!

    They're not actually as hard as they seem...it just is a lot of waiting for the dough to rise and cool, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me crave for the salmon and the chocolate croissants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking threw my blog roll call and i seen your name and then i said to my hubby hey look theres a pic of my chili oh hey wait! LOL thanks for featuring my chilli! It was a pleasant suprise! Hope all is well with u and urs. Im still heavily pregnant LOL a wk to go lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for hosting and sharing.I brought my Pork and Tofu.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |