Monday, April 11, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--no. 36

what a fabulous week! 
i am particularly grateful that we were able to save our fruit trees
thanks in part to a twitter friend
who suggested we string christmas lights on our trees
and cover them any way possible
to ward off the frost
and it worked
yeah!
i haven't made it to all of your posts
but will do so this week
so you will see me popping up in your new and old posts
because i can't ask you to visit, if i don't do it myself
right? right!
today
i am thinking about chicken
check out this mouth watering
cheesy chicken from hun what's for dinner
Photobucket
and this 
chicken kiev from will cook for smiles
how's this for major comfort food
chicken cobbler casserole from it's a keeper
Chicken Cobbler Casserole

i'm stopping there
because there are several desserts i want to try
first
because
"chicken" can be sweet too
these chewy gooey chicks from around my family table
and since we are in the adorable category
did you see this?
seriously adorable
itsy bitsy carrot patch from yesterday on tuesday
Itsy Bitsy Carrot Patch 8
and because
everyone loves chocolate
and these were made by an adoring husband
(not mine)
i had to share these gorgeous cakes

*if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button on my right side-bar

before you link up...
if you are new to the club, please go here before linking up
please try and visit a blog or two, who knows, you might get inspired!
now it is time to link up

what have you been cooking?


8 comments:

  1. Christy -- I am so glad you saved your fruit! I am also glad that I was able to link up tonight! I guess you like me today :). Thanks for hosting. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy,
    Your features look so delicious. I am sharing my Roja Pork Tenderloin this week, sure hope you and your readers enjoy it. Thank you for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! The Christmas lights are a great idea!
    I am sharing my recipe for Mushrooms Stuffed With Asparagus And Bacon. It's a yummy recipe and it's gluten free (no breadcrumbs).
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy,
    Thanks a lot for hosting. I just linked my Pork Cracklings. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting this week, looks like a lot of great recipes. I wanted to invite you again to participate in this months' Iron Chef Challenge. The linky opens this Friday and the themed ingredient is baking powder, which would be perfect for all your easter baking. And clabber girl is giving away a $100 gift basket. It should be a lot of fun and I didnt want you to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy, how about some old fashion chicken and noodles, part whole grain and yummy. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my Chicken Kiev. I feel so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your site - love it and I am following! Thank you for hosting this wonderful blog hop - everything looks delicious.
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |