Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--no. 35

spring is finally here
although they are predicting a bit of snow in our mountains
this weekend
did i mention
i live in southern california?
snow?
in april?
yep
i am starving as i write this
which is why 
my selections this week
might be a bit
indulgent
like the grocery store
don't go shopping on the supper club
when you are hungry
on to my pics
can you imagine
sitting on the veranda with a nice glass of wine and 
this halibut from la bella vita
too decadent?
what about this healthy panzanella from jewelry4change
yum!
what about a little of this
and a little of that?
perhaps start your meal with a
gorgeous fritter of artichoke, lemon and feta
then follow up with
this crispy, savory wild mushroom strudel
and a nice bowl of ruby goodness
roasted beet soup 
and then finish with a slice of pie
because
pie is good
especially when it is frozen chocolate mousse pie
*if you were featured, feel free to grab the featured button from my sidebar
now it is time to link up
if you are new, please go here first to see what we are all about
and don't forget to visit others
we all love comments about our yummy food
can't wait to see what you are cooking up!





9 comments:

  1. "Ruby Goodness"...wow. Thanks. I would never have described my soup that way, but I appreciate it. Love the rest of the featured goodies, too. Thanks, as always, for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy - I am linking chicken enchiladas with a homemade red sauce - delicious! Thanks for hosting this great carnival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your features look great. I am sharing my Baked Nutty Pretzel Chicken today. Thank you for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for highlighting my fritters from last week! Linking up shredded beef for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, once again Christy! My husband has an uncle who lives in the mountains of So Cal. He loves it up there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could reach right in to the computer and grab one of those fritters!

    Thanks for hosting!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum.
    i hope my link is ok... it is food! xo malia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christy! I am sharing my recipe for Pork Chops With Apples And Almonds. It's easy to make and tastes great.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy! Better late than never! Hope all is well with you and yours! Linking up a great bacon eggy breakfast muffin that doubles as an awesome brown bag lunch! All the best! Alex

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |