Monday, April 25, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 38

i think i might have
over-indulged
just a little bit 
yesterday
i don't think the object
of giving something up for lent
is so that you can 
gorge yourself
on easter sunday
is it??
so much for the theory
that it takes 30 days to break a habit
to that theory
i say 
HA!
40 days
and i was shoveling chocolate
like it was a contest

i am ready for some savory delights
like these gorgeous
mummy i can cook!
or some healthy grilled meats
soaked in these incredible marinades
from 
beyer beware
this refreshing
from let the birds fly
is a perfect and healthy spring treat
from 
music city foodie
had my mouth watering
just look at it!
and to finish

this
amazing and creamy
that i made the day sweet as sugar cookies
linked it
and my husband keeps asking for more
it is THAT good

i can't wait to see what inspired you this week!
if you are new to the club, please click here before linking up

and let's not forget to be neighborly and visit a few of the club members



8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the chocolate sorbet and I'm thrilled that it got featured this week. I just linked up with my streusel blueberry muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of yummy stuff making me hungry at this party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up my Cornmeal Waffles with Chili. I'm a fellow Camp Blogaway camper, flying in from Albuquerque. I figured I’d calm my nerves by saying hello to everyone online before this weekend, though it just seems to be getting me more excited (hence the 2am comment!) I’m looking forward to meeting you :)

    ~Danni with LambAround

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all yummy! Thanks for hosting.I shared my Camaron Rebosado and Sweet Sour Pork

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely ate too much all week between Passover and Easter! And now too many leftovers : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shared a new shrimp recipe that I found at our local grocery store. Feel free to link up over at Peas & Carrots for What We're Eating Wednesday. www.navefamilyfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I am a new follower.

    As for Lent, when I finally realized that Sundays are not counted in the 40 days before Lent (as they are the Lord's day and therefore a day of celebration), I was a happy girl lol. So I got my treats on Sundays and was very happy about it. ;)

    Janice
    Celebrating Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christy! Happy Tuesday! I am sharing my recipe for Strawberry Pudding. It is really healthy because it's pureed strawberries with gelatin and just a little bit of sugar.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |