Monday, April 18, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 37

i have been feeling my age a bit this week
i was feeling so young and spry when i picked up a shovel and started digging
and i felt great the whole time i was slinging dirt
thinking
what a great workout
but for the last 4 days
my back 
has reminded me
spry
ugh
thankfully
there is nothing wrong with my internet connection
so 
i have been drooling over all your fabulous recipes
like
all of these amazing sweets
jello easter egg cookies from red couch recipes
gorgeous strawberry ice cream from the goings on of a crazy housewife
cinnamon crunch biscuit bites from girlichef
and
brownie ice cream pie from kimmy's kitchen

there were so many gorgeous desserts...i just couldn't post them all
*if you were featured--feel free to grab a button from my side-bar

i'm looking forward to seeing what you have been making this week

if you are new to the club, please click here before linking up
and don't forget to take time to visit others 
and for those of you who celebrate
good passover and happy easter

9 comments:

  1. Hello, sharing a delicious mint dessert. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Today I shared my instructions for brining a chicken, my Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs and an article. I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a piece of that brownie pie! And the lemon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to be featured this week! Thanks so much. Thank you for hosting every week as well. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mornin' Christy! Thanks so much for featuring my Cinnamon Crunch Biscuit Bites ;) I brought Chicken w/ 40 Garlic Cloves today...in honor of National Garlic Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy! I am sharing my recipe for Chicken Dijon Stew. It has nice spring flavors and it is healthy too!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! This is my first time linking up and I'm sharing an awesome (and easy) white pizza with spinach and caramelized onions. So incredibly delicious!

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lemon pie looks heavenly!

    I've link!ed up my twist on Hot-Cross buns.

    Thanks for hosting!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! Terrific features! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |