Monday, March 21, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--no 33

we have weather here in california
can you imagine?
it has been a good excuse to stay inside
and cozy up in front of a fire
and to continue
eating comfort foods

like this incredible reuben sandwich
made with homemade bread
and 
home cured corned beef
anybody else dying for just 1 bite?
i have cooked with soda pop before
but never with cola and chicken
look at this yummy combination
from

it is the lenten season
in reverence
we abstain from eating meat on fridays
which is why
i booked it to the fishmonger when i saw 
this recipe for crab stuffed tilapia
and scoured my cheese drawer for ingredients 
to make this
incredibly homey 
gouda mac n' cheese 

my dessert of the week
are these cookies
that just look so darn good
and are filled with jam and milky white chocolate
what is not to love?!
been featured and want to flaunt it? grab the button from my sidebar

it is now time to link up again
if you need a reminder to the "rules" 
also
i love it when i see that there is visiting going on
i don't love it when i don't
please be kind and visit at the very least
the post before yours and after yours
more if you are inclined
there are some great recipes that are being overlooked!

okay, i am ready
are you?
time to link up!


12 comments:

  1. I so want some of that "weather" you're having in California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new header! :-)

    Ramona

    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my reuben this week, Christy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Crab Stuffed Talapia recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! I just linked up my Crunchy Asian Salad recipe, too!

    Christina @ It's a Keeper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the mention! THis week I bring you my first attempt at homemade marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Christy!
    I linked up my Swedish Meatballs. Can't wait to check out the awesome recipes here! Thanks for hosting! :)

    Join us for Melt in Your Mouth Monday:

    http://www.makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.com/melt-in-your-mouth-monday-week-5/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reuben sandwich looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been seeing your Supper Club button around the blogosphere and been meaning to check it out... so today's the day... and see you're a SITStah, too! Would love for you to link up your MOST POPULAR recipe: Star Recipes Collection

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in the mood now for a bowl of gouda mac and cheese!! It sounds so delicious!

    I linked up a virtually fat free carrot apple muffin recipe. I'm eating them as a low calories breakfast and loving every bite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christy! I wanted to mention something I thought of about people not clicking on recipes that are linked- many of the recipes we have seen several times on other people's blog Linkys, so maybe sometimes we have already clicked on those that interested us. (I did still find a couple to click on today though!)
    I am sharing my recipe for Italian Flavors Shrimp Salsa/Salad. This is an easy recipe that I made with frozen pre-cooked prawns. It looks beautiful and it is really healthy too!
    Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late to the party, but I brought dessert. Ricotta Fruit Pie made with homemade whole milk ricotta and home canned fruit. Thanks for hosting!

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christy! If Brenda thinks she is late then what am i? LOL Linking up some easy barbecue beef on a bun! All the best for a great weekend! alex

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |