Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 32

this week
i fancy muffins
here are some great recipes
that were linked up
last week
don't they all look amazing!
not all muffins are sweet
i'd like to dip one of these 
beer muffins
into a big bowl of chili
get the recipe
over at
speaking of chili
this one from
back to the muffins
when you say streusel to me
you might as well be saying
hey, want this million dollars
these cinnamon muffins
are whispering to me
in my right ear
while these
wild blueberry muffins
giggle in my left
how many muffins can you eat? 
if i have featured one of your recipes
grab the button from my sidebar
(not just today, but past parties too)
Tuesday Night Supper Club

time to link up...


14 comments:

  1. Hey Christy! I brought a Reuben made w/ homemade Corned Beef this week. Thank you for hosting =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, thanks for hosting, I linked up with a Broccoli and Bacon Risotto.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy,
    I love your new look, nice clean and fresh. I am sharing my Ruben Hot Pocket. Thank you for hosting and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, those beer muffins and the chili are callin' my name! Thanks for the hosting...I'm sharing a light and Spring inspired salad recipe this week.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love muffins! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new look is cute! I brought bread sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those muffins look great! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christy - I posted an Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Shank Soup this week - your button is new too right? I will be changing it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy!
    This week I am sharing my recipe for Crunchy Pecan Cookies. These cookies are naturally gluten free because you just use a little bit of potato starch for the flour.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new look! I brought some yummy molasses spice ice cream sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked up a pasta dish with ricotta, spinach and lemon zest. Its a lovely dish to make to welcome Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. I'm a new blogger and I saw your blog and just linked my recipe..your blog is lovely..I am now your follower. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I fancy muffins all the time - kind of a problem! I would be n trouble if I lived near you and your muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw your new button scroll by on my website, and I had to come over and visit to say....love it! Love the new header/logo too!

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |