Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 31

march is in full swing
 it is making me anxious for spring
my front room looks like a greenhouse
with seedlings waiting for the ground to be ready

 i have been in the kitchen quite a bit lately
making a mess
and washing lots of dishes
i've got some good recipes to share with you all
soon

but for now
i want to share
your supper club recipes

hubster is a hunter so it made me glad to see these two recipes
wild boar and arugula rolls 
and
venison and ground beef crock pot casserole 

one of my favorite flavor combinations is honey-mustard. i could eat it with a spoon! i was excited to see not one but two honey mustard chicken recipes this week

here's something i couldn't wait to whip up 
because they make such a healthy snack or breakfast
peanut butter breakfast snacks
and because we all love dessert
i really like the idea of dipping strawberries in caramel, rather than chocolate
such a nice take on a classic from annie's home 

let's see what you have this week to share
if you are new to tuesday night supper club please click here before linking up to check out the guidelines
also
don't forget to visit the link before you and the link after you
we all love visitors!



9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm linking up for the first time with my Cuban Sweet Potato Salad. I can't wait to view your dishes and see what everyone links up. Have a wonderful week, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog hop going ... I can't wait to see what comes up week after week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh btw, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting TNSC every week! I'm glad my honey mustard chicken was one of your faves last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing a spaghetti and meatball recipe today, have a great week.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Tuesday Christy! I am sharing my recipe for Mashed Garnet Yams With Bacon, Chipotle and Pecans. It is so good!
    Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you and all linked up with a recipe. I have your link on my post as requested. Now following you and hope that you stop by my weekend blog hop and post a great recipe too! There are certainly some of the best recipes that I've read on this blog hop! Great job! Roz at La Bella Vita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm super excited you featured my honey mustard chicken recipe! Thank you so much! I linked up this week a Chilean "Pastel de Choclo" (Meat and Corn Pie). Thanks so much for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christi! LOOOOVE the new banner! How wicked awesome is that? Very stylish and snazzy! Linking up a lovely recipe for Mexican-Italian Fusion pasta bake! All the best, Alex

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |