Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 26

i don't want to gloat
but i had an amazing weekend
i met up with college friends
for a basketball game
the game was great
but hanging with girlfriends of 20+ years
was better
i gained a few more laugh lines
and am all the better for it

last week you linked up some amazing recipes
i was surprised and giddy to see these cookies from
as i have been trying to develop my own version of
peanut butter oatmeal cookies
i love honey and was so glad to see two savory recipes
using honey
this lamb from a latte with ott a
and this chicken from its a keeper
have you seen the movie big night? this is a must see
for anyone who loves food, has a dream
or has a family
jenn over at rook no. 17
made this timpano
if you aren't impressed
see the movie

now it is time to link up...
if you are new to the club, please go here first
and remember to visit the other participants


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving my lamb steaks a shout out. I'm back this week with something a little sweeter. Thanks for hosting and I look forward to all the other great recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookies, I need to bake some soon. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so delicious. Thank you for hosting us today. Have a great week and stay warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy! Isnt it great to see your girls??? I am gonna see mine this weekend in VEGAS BABY! LOL for a 50th birthday for my dear friend. I can't wait to just be a giggling girl again for a few days! This week I am linking up a chicken paprikash which is perfect for these cold winter days! All the best. Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, I'm bringing some comfort pasta to the party, it's cold out there.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the repeated link up! The silly linky tool was not working- bringing me back to their main page? Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added my Red Velvet Heart-Shaped Whoopie Pies! Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! Great recipes and new blogs to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy! I sent you 3 different emails- did you get them? Please just use the email address that you have for me (I will answer to anything!)
    There was a Linky malfunction with my first try for my Green Bean Salad With Artichoke Hearts And Olives- I clicked on the right photo and it published one for my Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream! Silly Linky!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to have to join up so that I can get some inspiration and my family can get some variety in their meals (I am a boring cook)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |