Monday, January 17, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 24

i know, i promised a duck last week
and i did cook it
but it was so intense
that i haven't had the time to write it up yet
it is coming
this week,
i promise

i did have time to make these amazing cheddar cookies from a little bit of everything
i added a bit of thyme and formed the dough into a log and popped them in the freezer.  whenever i have a craving, i can slice and bake. pop a bit of sun-dried tomato on top and you have a perfect appetizer!

i also have never met a potato i didn't like
so i had to try these
they compliment brisket perfectly!
i was just drooling over everything this past week.  i think i gained 10 lbs just by looking at what you are making. shame on you!
this week is
TRAVEL WEEK
so
please link up a recipe related to 
your travels, "wanna be" travels
or 
food memory story
that relates to travel
enticing food pictures are always welcome!
the prize
$40 gift certificate to Sur La Table
*full disclosure, sur la table is not providing this gift certificate for promotion. i am purchasing it and giving it to the winner on my own accord and with my own funds
the winner will be randomly chosen
by random.org
after the linky closes (friday night)
and will be announced 
at next week's supper club
in order to win
you have to link up 
i must be able to find you
and
you must have a link back to the supper club on your post
if you are new to the supper club
before linking up
and please remember
to visit the other participants
pack your bags...it is time to link up!



13 comments:

  1. Those little cheddar cookies look divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I may be stretching the travel part, but as I note in my post I did pick up a nice new kitchen tool on my recent travels that I was able to use in making the beef stock.

    Thanks for hosting! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog last week!
    I'm sharing my recipe for Beef Carpaccio this week. It's an easy appetizer to prepare and so healthy too!
    I will be starting a giveaway this week for a 7 pound box of Organic Meyer Lemons that are grown on a small farm on the Central Coast of California, so please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Cheese Balls. Excellent idea to form the log. I may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yum...Cheddar Cookies, they look very good. Thank you for sharing and thank you for hosting us today. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for highlighting my recipe! I'm so glad you enjoyed them! Those cheddar cookies look delicious & totally my kind of snack! I'll be trying those soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cheddar cookies sound addicting. I'm linking up with Chicken Divan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having the very first GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please stop by to submit an entry. Best of luck!

    http://utry.it/2011/01/happy-birthday-to-meand-very-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. mm they look tasty! im living off cheese and potatoes so it seems currently...lol its terrible! but in a good way hehe hope ur well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend sent me some cheddar cookies for Christmas and they were so yummy! She purchased them and didn't have a recipe. Glad you posted those because now I have one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think those potatoes look fantastic and I can feel myself gaining wait already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christy! Glad I am in time for the dinner party! This weekend my kids and their cousin made me breakfast from scratch without a recipe! So, i made them blog about their french toast for me! I see my job as a mom is done. They can cook! LOL. All the best, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christy, I'm a little late, glad I still made it. Thanks for hosting and I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |