Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 23

last week was so much fun. i especially enjoyed the "top 10" or "best of" posts. 
looks like everyone had a productive year in cooking 

our house guest left the other day
and i'm wondering if 
it is mean of me
to be proud
that while here
he may have gained a pound or two
i like to feed people
its a curse

i am revving up for some good cooking and am trying my hand at 
duck this week. 
i purchased a whole duck (sans head)
at the grocer yesterday
and am trying to decide on a fabulous dish
crispy, roasted, tea smoked?
ahh..the choices are endless

enough about me
today i am interested in you
and what you are cooking up
so
please link up 
tuesday night supper club
has officially opened!

*if you are knew to the club, or need a refresher, please click here
also,
don't forget to link back to the here in your post
and
please visit as many of the others as you can

and another thing
next week
is a theme week
TRAVEL
what does that mean? 
something you ate while traveling
food from a place you long to travel
even a post about a food memory involving travel (doesn't have to have a recipe)
there will be a prize
sadly,
not a trip
link up this week
then come back 
next week for more


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this bloghop, I love to share and find new recipes.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new here and I brought some Zuppa Toscan to share. =) I've added your button to my list of all other daily eats...

    please join me in my Flavorful Fridays as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spreading joy with cheese and butter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting this delicious round-up.
    Best wishes,
    Roxana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see which duck recipe you choose! Linking up with some mac and cheese soup today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy! I am giggling here because I too, "looked" at buying a duck this week, but decided on the pork shoulder instead! LOL will be checking in to see how YOU do and then maybe I will have a bit more nerve! This week I am linking up a recipe for pork tenderloin that my sister eavesdropped from her butcher! All the best! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your duck! I've only cooked one once but my brother in law smoked one near Christmas and it was a delicacy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for posting the travel pillow- i read the rules and saw the theme was travel and then saw "doesn't need to be a recipe" and got excited! I'll make sure any future participation is food related. I'm sorry :)

    Mandy
    smallfineprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christy! I am sharing my recipe for Beef Carpaccio. The post for this recipe took on a life of it's own and I ended up talking about different Carpaccios that we had while in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you're trying duck! I've made several duck recipes this last week for Ott,A's Iron Chef-Duck challenge this week. I have to say, I really like it! Can't wait to see what you make! Jen @ messhalltobistro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |