Monday, December 27, 2010

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 21

sometimes
after a whirlwind
of celebrating, cooking and eating
i think to myself
i will never cook again
thankfully
it is always fleeting
i can't help myself
cooking and baking is a part of my dna

while i may sometimes
long for a restaurant cooked meal
or
 cup of soup for dinner
my kitchen gently whispers in my ear
come back to me
and time after time
i do
and
i am forever grateful
that you do too
i didn't cook from last week's submissions
but i did make a few of 
these
from 
as a last minute gift
they are so great!

thank you for joining week after week.  i know you are very busy, but i would greatly appreciate if you could spend a bit of time to visit some of the other blogs that link up.

if you are new to the club, please go here before linking up

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again this week, I linked up with a delicious Salmon Piccata.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this link party!!! I linked up my yummy dark chocolate pistachio bark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish i had something to link up but im still settling into our new place :) cant wait to get back into the swing of things! Hope you and ur family had a wonderful christmas darl! The pate looks delish :0 i LURVE pate! Oh and i got an icecream make for chrissy waaahooo! Cant wait to give some of your yummy recipes a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little surprise! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look beautiful. Thanks for hosting this event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Christy!
    This week I am sharing my Dairy Free Carrot Cake Ice Cream. It has all of the great flavors of carrot cake but a lot less guilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower! Thanks so much for hosting this fun hop!
    Kim
    http://sugarcreekcottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute . Thanks for not staying out of the kitchen too long and for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying to know what's in the jars! I'm heading over to check out the link. I'm a sucker for anything tasty in a jar! Thanks again for your wonderful linky party. It's one of my absolute favs!

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |