Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no.15

i am so glad to be home
our trip was wonderful, but there is no place like home
and i cannot wait to get back into the kitchen
actually, i awoke at 5 this morning and was off to the market to find inspiration

i brought some ras el hanout back from morocco and will definitely use it on skirt steak ras el hanout shared by Elsa's Cooking Diary last week.
i am also a huge fan of pho...and i love big brothy soups like this from Dining with Debbie

i promise, i will take time to visit all the great recipes you have been posting these last couple of weeks.  i couldn't be more excited!

if you are new to the club...please check this out before linking up
time to link up!

9 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that pumpkin bread pudding looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to check out everyone's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I found your blog and now I am following (and participating in your supper club). I hope to see you around too at Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy bo bisty! Happy tuesday! I am linking up a great Giada recipe for smoked mozzarella stuffed meatballs with all'amatriciana sauce. A mouthful for sure! All the best, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home!! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting the Tuesday Night Supper Club.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always thanks for hosting. I am linking up with a Flourless Pumpkin Roll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your linky through Heather's Hearth and Soul blog hop! I've added my homemade savory Pastina Chicken Soup, started to follow your blog and posted your button on my post....phew! Anyhow, please join us on Thursday night through Sunday for my weekend link up on all things fresh, clean and pure/seasonal. You'll add lots of flavor to the others who share their posts! Bye for now, Roz (PS ... nice to 'meet' you!)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |