Monday, November 22, 2010

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 16

it is thanksgiving week...which leads me to believe that there is a whole lot of cooking going on in those kitchens of yours.  i have been busy too. i have been shopping and prepping for the big family meal that hubster and i will host, up at our cabin.
some of your recipes have made their way into my thanksgiving line-up...so i thank you for the ideas and inspiration.  i think i may have gone a bit overboard, but nothing will be wasted.

because we will be hosting overnight guests, our breakfast buffet will include this breakfast egg casserole from frugal follies and this gorgeous apple cake from riddlelove---and lots of bacon!
i want to give a shout out to easy to be gluten free for the recipe for gluten free pumpkin roll.  it will be a last minute addition to my sweets table. thank you to lisa at the pursuit of happiness, because her sweet potato hummus rocks! i made it, and i love it

I can't wait to see what you are cooking up this week.  I made a venison and vegetable soup this weekend that I will be linking up soon. It was yummy.

If you are new to the supper club, please go here first to see what we are all about.  Don't forget to visit the others who link up here...not only is it polite---there are some darn good recipes too!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Now Link Up!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Thansgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you are preparing my apple cake! I am honored. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breakfast sounds awesome and yes, sweet potato hummus DOES rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for letting me know about TNSC ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you liked the hummus! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christy! I loved your venison Stoup! I so wish we could get good game in our area! I actually saw some deer crossing our road in the wee hours of the morning, but long island doesnt issue hunting licenses because officially, those deer are not supposed to exist! LOL--heres wishing you and your family a lovely thanksgiving and I am giving thanks for you! My link up this week is a coconut oil giveaway just in time for the holiday baking season! All the best! Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting and have a terrific Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for mentioning my Flourless Pumpkin Roll. I do hope you enjoy it. As always thanks for hosting and best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving to your and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting. Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoopsie christy! I came back after reading your note that I had linked incorrectly! These things do happen some of the time! Oh well-this giveaway runs for two weeks so I will come back next week and link it up! Hope your turkey is GOOD and your blessings are many! Alex

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |