Monday, November 8, 2010

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 14

Hola Everyone!
i am sorry I don't have a round-up, wrap-up this week
and
i haven't visited everyone yet from last week...but i will
i am on a sail boat---off the coast of spain
and the internet is a bit dodgy
but i am logging in when i can
and very excited to see what you have in store for all of us
this week
so please link up your yummy recipes

if you are new to the supper club please click here to see what we are all about
and don't forget to visit some of the linked up sites..you don't want to miss out on all the fun.

gracias!
christy




8 comments:

  1. So... I know scones aren't a usual supper, but we eat breakfast for dinner once a week. Breakfast for dinner, anyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to being a part of this! For my inaugural post, I chose a blog from a few weeks ago that featured a dinner party I held. Every dish was delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christi! Tuesday ALREADY? Time just seems to be flying by towards the holidays! Since I am cooking this year, I was practicing side dish recipes this weekend and came up with this amazing one pot loaded mashed potatoes that my family loved! All the best, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Tuesday Night Supper Club, looks like some good recipes to check out this week.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly? If I was on a boat somewhere in beautiful...ANYWHERE!...I don't think I'd even drop in to say hi ;) Hope you're having an amazing time...enjoy yourself and don't worry about us...we'll be here...jealous and all...when you return!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linking up a yummy recipe for mint brownies – a cross between a friend’s recipe and Bittman brownies.

    Thanks for hosting!

    Dr. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun on your boat! I am jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |