Monday, October 11, 2010

Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 10

hubster came home from oklahoma with
a turkey and a deer
i know there is a country song in there somewhere
and i have been
cleaning, butchering and freezing
and not much cooking
which is why i am excited for this weeks supper club
so i can gawk at all the wonderful things you have been making
and get inspiration for my kitchen
last week, i did make the tomato crisp from let's dish
and enjoyed it for 3 days--boy was it yummy! i drizzled a bit of aged balsamic on top...but otherwise followed the recipe straight up.
i also tried my hand at the pumpkin spice latte at kathie's kreations  (hot please)---whoo-weee so delicious...it is a great way to start the day
now it is time to link up for this weeks supper club. i can't wait to see what you have been making

8 comments:

  1. I read that pumpkin spice latte and I so want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the Coconut Curry Shrimp last week- turned out great. Just found this blog through Kathie's Kreations and thought I would join in the supper club with you. This is my first one, so bear with me as I grab the button and learn the rules. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- what a hostess! She tries the recipes on her linky party! Thanks Christy! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I love deer meat but only really get to eat it every couple of years, my hubs doesnt hunt so I eat whatever my friends hubbies bring home! Ha! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to try the pumpkins spice latte. Looks fantastic, my entry this week is a "what do we have" and "oh, that would be good too!" creation. Sometimes the best. Have fun with the deer! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late, we had birthdays to celebrate! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great recipes, I wish I could try them all. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thanks so much for hosting the Tuesday Night Supper Club. There are so many great recipes to choose from. I'm starving right now and don't think I could narrow them down to a favorite if I tried. Everything looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments and welcome them, although i moderate each one before approving. if you are an @no reply blogger, please leave a contact email or twitter account, so i can respond to you directly. thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates |